|| Sales Manager MICE
|Date de Départ
||1 janvier 2019
|Information sur l’Offre d’Emploi
SALES MANAGER MICE – REGIONAL SALES OFFICES – FRANCE, BELGIUM, LUXEMBOURG & FRENCH SPEAKING SWITZERLAND
You will be responsible for maximizing sales – revenue and room-night goals – for the company throughout France, Belgium, Luxembourg and French Speaking Switzerland. In representing the company, you will have to ensure that all dealings with clients and our hotels are conducted in a professional manner and to uphold the image of the company. Your role will cover, but is not limited to –
- Work in co-ordination with the Director Of Business Development to produce the annual Marketing Plan and Budget for the above areas.
- Research new sources of business within the MICE segment, working with partners – DMCs, airlines and tourism boards.
- Focus on the key MICE accounts to ensure the maximum amount of exposure is secured for our hotels at every opportunity.
- Establish a strong database of MICE primary, secondary and tertiary levels with the view to gain a solid following of clients and potential regular repeat business.
- Plan, prepare and support the MICE Sales Mission by contributing to MICE sales appointments and specific events organised on behalf of the visiting hotels.
- Oversee the implementation of tactical promotions to the MICE market.
- Assist new hotel openings which are relevant to the market, with their pre-opening marketing activity plans, focusing on the MICE market segment.
- Assist in organizing trade shows, exhibitions and sales missions, organize familiarization trips and take part when necessary.
- Ensure response to all clients’ enquiries is timely, efficient and according to the group policies.
- Conduct tele-sales and follow-up accordingly, supporting ongoing account qualification and development.
- Liaise with hotel executives in the co-ordination of their sales visits to the marketplace.
- Handle group requests and follow-ups with the hotels, supported by the Sales Co-ordinator.
- Initiate and conduct regular sales-review meetings and regular training as agreed, to ensure a full understanding of the Shangri-La product, driving future leads.
- Assist in promoting the key Shangri-La destinations and provide new and original ideas to win business for our key MICE properties.
- Place emphasis on maintaining all Salesforce Global data. Record meetings and ensure follow-up is done in order to convert all leads to confirmed business.
- Where appropriate, represent the company at travel fairs, trade shows and trade exhibitions, including IMEX in Frankfurt.
Fluency in French and English languages.
Have strong knowledge of the hotel/ travel industry and MICE
Have previous sales and account management skills, within the relevant market segment.
Strong customer relations’ skills.
Le site de recrutement du Shangri-La Hotel, Paris